Course feedback ht20
Here are my own general thoughts on possibilities for improvement, collected through out the course.
- Update the literature to reflect that the students already know how to program. Perhaps Axels books.
- Add validation tools to validate according to code standard. Should be in all repos.
- We need some kind of GitLab Pages to make it more real for the students and to make it easier to tutor and grade assignments, and maybe to allow for
fetch()to work in smoothness.
- Perhaps work more with the development environment and introduce unit testing, together with the linters.
- If introducing unit test, then also introduce build services like travis and code quality - talk about devops and build flow.